This is fake. They haven’t been sat on that rock for 50 years. If you look closely you can clearly see her swimsuit is different in the second photo, it has stripes on it. And the guy’s shorts seem to have a more floral pattern in the latter photo.Also, if someone sat on a rock for 50 years, it would have made the news. My theory is, they simply returned to the same location 50 years later, and recreated the original photo.
You see Spongebob,
It’s a metaphor. You put the killing thing right between your teeth, but never give it the power to kill you.
I think a lot of people are asking about “memes”. and I don’t know what memes are.Why are so many memes?
Please answer. Thanks.
(my body materializes out of the darkness) fuck that was sick. did I look cool dont lie dude.
i love blue pikachu
sure you can nickname your pokemon whatever you want
you dont understand how much i love this
my wedding playlist
- walking down the aisle: avril lavigne - hot
- during wedding vows: avril lavigne - keep holdin on (instrumental)
- just married song: avril lavigne - sk8er boi (starts from the last chorus)
- first dance: avril lavigne - i will be
- parent dance: avril lavigne - what the hell
- band plays all the other classic avril lavigne songs
- last dance: avril lavigne - smile